Interactive friends wanted

Options
John31TL
John31TL Posts: 140 Member
Hi, im from the UK, MFP is great and has great people on it, but lacks a chat box etc. I run a business from home and work online a lot so im always using Skype, Yahoo, Gmail etc. Looking for friends who use the above to interact, I think its a better way to chat and motivate. I dont want 100's of friends, but a few supportive ones.

My target this month is to get in a 100 miles of walking

Hope everyone is ok.

Replies

• amanda_oc
    amanda_oc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Send you a request - I love MFP and am quite interactive.... Well, most of the time - I'm self employed too, so it depends on how much I'm working, but am on each day...

Anyone else can feel free to add me too :)
  • nothinfancyreally
    Options
    Oooh, this is really cool! I mainly use Facebook & Twitter, Skype too sometimes. I'm self-employed too - makes three of us. :)
  • John31TL
    John31TL Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Facebook was to addictive for me, especially the crossword games lol
  • Jadichick
    Jadichick Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm looking for support and motivation too! And of course I'll do the same! I've just joined , a few hours ago. I'm from the UK, London and happy to chat to cheerful, happy-go-lucky people who also have a goal to reach. I have no clue how this App works but am gonna give it a go!
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm uk also, active on here so feel free to add :-)
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    ThePersnicketyOtter Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request - I'm always looking for more active friends but I also prefer to communicate through Skype or such!
  • Traciaq
    Traciaq Posts: 29
    Options
    self employed also feel free to add me, new here but on quiet a bit...