Double Chin - Almost Gone

Options
2»

Replies

• mykaar74
    Options
    congrats you seem to be doing good. I too am a face first person. the first thing my family says when they see me on a picture, or on webcam is that they can tell I've lost weight because they see it in my face. I wish I could see it everywhere else, but down the long road we'll see the changes below the neckline. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    looking good! and you can also see your eyes a lot more now.
  • sallyLunn
    Options
    Awww~! Thank you guys for the support and awesome feedback! I really needed that! :D:heart:

I know I already said something about your lovely eyes, but you NOSE looks great too. People pay money for a nose like that. Great Job.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Awww~! Thank you guys for the support and awesome feedback! I really needed that! :D:heart:

I know I already said something about your lovely eyes, but you NOSE looks great too. People pay money for a nose like that. Great Job.
    OK So How Many of you went back up to look at Stacey's NOSE?!? LOL
    You look GREAT girl!! a year from now I swear I am coming up north and we are hitting the club!! But first we'll swing by the mall to show them girls what a real woman looks like!! :love: :laugh: :wink: :devil: :bigsmile:
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options

LOL! That's so nice of you to say! I'm totally blushing now! :D You made my day!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options

OK So How Many of you went back up to look at Stacey's NOSE?!? LOL
    You look GREAT girl!! a year from now I swear I am coming up north and we are hitting the club!! But first we'll swing by the mall to show them girls what a real woman looks like!! :love: :laugh: :wink: :devil: :bigsmile:

HAHAH! Sounds like a lot of fun! Count me in!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Ya I look forward to the double chin being gone the most. Great Job! Keep going!
  • chyvsh
    chyvsh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! I am new this week, but can't wait until I am able to say the same. :)
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! I am so happy for you:flowerforyou: I too am a person who gains in the face first, and loses in the face first...Since I am just 10lbs down, I don't see my chin going AWAY for good yet...But I CAN in my mind!:bigsmile: Every day is a new day to make me a better ME:bigsmile:
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    And one more thing, Your eyes really do shine, and you can see you are happy about your progress! Amazing difference! :happy:
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    That is amazing! Well done you xxx
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell! Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm coming late to the party but I agree, you look great. Enjoy feeling great about your progress, you deserve it! xoxo
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference. I don't see a double chin. Mine's almost gone too! Great feeling!! Keep up your hard work and you will see the difference. Mine hit me one day when I put two full body pics side by side and just sat there and stared at it thinking "Wow!". You will have that moment!
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Rock on with your bad self! *big smiles*

WORD!!

Great Job!!! I can't wait until mine's leave along with my chubby cheeks...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!