new to the site and loving it already!

nikki_b335
nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Just want to say that this is my first time ever trying to really follow a calorie counting diet. to see the number of what I need to do to lose the weight it is really motivating! I never been one to log what I ate but this website is so easy to do that and it shows me where I need to make changes!

Replies

• nikki_b335
    Just want to say that this is my first time ever trying to really follow a calorie counting diet. to see the number of what I need to do to lose the weight it is really motivating! I never been one to log what I ate but this website is so easy to do that and it shows me where I need to make changes!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I know, it has really helped me lose 10 lbs already! I was eating about 1000 calories more than I should, I think. Now that I have been using it for awhile, I know how many calories are in the meals I eat most often.

I hope you meet your goals, let us know how you do!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and good luck to you
  • nikki_b335
    I logged in my meals for the day and I still have over 1200 cal left is that good or bad?
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    that's bad, start eating! lol you need to eat all your cals to keep your metabolism regular and to lose weight the healthy way, so you need to try to eat all those puppies up!:flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I logged in my meals for the day and I still have over 1200 cal left is that good or bad?

That is bad! This website already subtracts calories so that you will lose 1 lb a week (or whatever your goal is.) If you eat a lot less than the site tells you, your body will be really unhappy! It is harder to lose weight when you body thinks it is starving!

If you are working out a lot, eat those calories! Try to eat nuts, peanut butter, put oils on things, etc. in order to bump up your calories.
  • llmajors
    llmajors Posts: 1
    What's up girl, it is going to take me a minute to get use to this forum
  • hey hows everyone doing, i just joined 2 :)
    ive been dieting on my own for bout 3weeks and ive lost 3kg>7lbs,
    and im sure the site is gonna help me even more :)
    im feeling great already, keep up the good wrk everyone,
    keep motivated and know your not alone, take care all
    xx
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome!!! This is a great site, with lots of encouragement, nutritional help, and great advice.
This discussion has been closed.