Back again :)

Options
Ok so I have been gone for a while but im back again. Didnt do so bad while not logging lost a couple of pounds I just find it hard to log all the time and get frustrated with it. I have started logging my workouts but the food seems so complicated I may just be going about it wrong. Anyway Here we go lets do this thing!!!!!

Replies

• BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. One of the things that I have done when it comes to the food (mind you I am pretty new to it myself) is I try to use the bar code scanner as much as possible.
  • mklassy123
    mklassy123 Posts: 153
    Options
    I eat many of the same foods over and over again so it's really easy to multi add. The bar scanner is great too. When I eat out (which is rare) I guestimate and quick add calories or else I drive myself crazy. Logging is probably the most important part of this for me, this way I really see what I am eating, how many calories, fat, sugar, etc...
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :smile:
  • leannea7x
    leannea7x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im back again too. I have off the wagon for the past 8 weeks but now I am determined to get to my ideal weight by June :)

Welcome back!
  • nicolemommy2boys
    Options
    I'm back to :) feel free to add me
  • vs161l5
    vs161l5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good for you welcome back. Good luck
  • Shell_1384
    Shell_1384 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm pretty new, but I find the logging really helps keep me accountable for what I put into my body. Seeing that 2 slices of pizza is almost 700 calories, compared to a salad for under 300 makes me more aware of my choices.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck to all
  • jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am back again too...
    Welcome back!!
  • lsanta330
    lsanta330 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    welcome back! I have also just got back on my fitness path. Was on last year and just started up again about a month ago. :smile: