Do you take your clothes off when you climb into bed?

Options

Replies

• bmason67
    bmason67 Posts: 886
    Options
    Who doesn't?
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep nude, it feels weird.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Clothes? In bed?!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Am I seriously the only one who can't sleep naked for the fear of having to escape a house fire in the middle of the night? Surely there's someone else!
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Actually, now that I think of it. The only reason I started wearing clothes to bed is because one time the maintenance people at my apartment complex came into my apartment for some inspection or something while I was still sleeping, and it was awkward. Yeah. Super awkward. At least now they call first.
  • polkadotmoon
    Options
    Am I seriously the only one who can't sleep naked for the fear of having to escape a house fire in the middle of the night? Surely there's someone else!

Haha. Me too! It's a serious, irrational fear I have XD.

I don't tend to get into bed naked anyway. The house is far too cold, I wear a full coverage onesie with pyjamas instead. Not every sexy, but it keeps me warm and toastie on those nights where I can see my breath and my nose feels cold as an ice cube.

Plus I'm a lodger, and as a lodger I feel awkward about sleeping naked in their house.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    But I don't sleep.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Not lately. Going to my mom's soon and she does not respect a locked door.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My socks only come off for showering. My feet are always cold!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I have two young kids (age 3 and 6) who don't respect boundaries. Therefore, boxers and a wife beater when I sleep.
    I have two young kids who don't respect boundaries, if they don't wanna see me nekkid in my own room then they will learn to LOL
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Tank top and knickers. I'm just more comfortable wearing something than totally naked because zombie apocalypse. It's coming!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Tank top and knickers. I'm just more comfortable wearing something than totally naked because zombie apocalypse. It's coming!
    So, not such a bravenewdgirl then?
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    So, not such a bravenewdgirl then?
    There are some risks that just aren't worth taking.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    no.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I used to, then I went to college and I had to be extra conscientious; in case of the stupid fire alarm went off at 2 in the morning. Now seeing this post I'm contemplating on going back to my old habit. lol
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I usually fall asleep randomly with my clothes on but I prefer sleeping naked.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I usually fall asleep randomly with my clothes on but I prefer sleeping naked.

Actually, that also happens to me on occasion.
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I usually don't control when I fall asleep. I just fall asleep when I'm tired enough and sat down/laid down. So I don't usually bother taking any clothes off.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My wife uses the same objection.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    My clothes begin coming off the minute I come in the door after work, but I don't sleep totally nude. I might get nude at some point, but then the sleepy time clothes go on. I need my sleepy shirts...