Anyone Else starting p90X3 next week ?

Options
NKolhar
NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
Anyone Else starting P90X3 next week ? Just trying to Follow and keep each other in check out here.

Replies

• idababy
    idababy Posts: 1
    Options
    I have started it once, but going to start it again. The first time, time got away from me and before I knew it there was no way to squeeze the workout in. But not this time. I'm not quitting!!
    Looking for advice in how to enter the workouts on MFP? Any ideas?
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Those workouts are quick 30 min. I am in week 7 of P90x3. I usually enter it under cardio workouts.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just started Monday. I track my workouts on a spreadsheet (there's also an app for .99) and enter my calories burned according to my HRM in MFP. I enter all my exercise calories burned as Generic Aerobics and just put the burn in manually.
  • nini6900
    nini6900 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    http://p90xcalories.com/

I use this website to get the calories burned for regular P90X. But I guess you can find the workout that's closest to it and get it that way.
    hope it helps!
  • rockabillyboo
    rockabillyboo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have it and keep putting off starting! Maybe some motivation from others and checking in would help me!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I started P90X3 yesterday... My body feels it!!
  • bakermomof3
    Options
    I'm on day 31 of p90x3 and the best thing I did to stay accountable was to join a challenge group! If you guys have a free beach body coach, they usually run challenge groups for people who bought the workout. My coach is awesome! Plus, in the first 30 days, I lost 5 pounds and 1.5 inches off my waist, 1.5 inches off my bust, and the same off my hips! And that is super exciting to me! Can't wait to get to day 90!
  • staciva
    staciva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are starting Monday! So excited and nervous. We did P90X for 2 weeks 5 years ago after my first child was born. The time commitment was too demanding for us with a newborn. Our youngest is 6 months and we decided to try the 30 minute series. She is a much better sleeper than our first, so I'm hoping we will be able to keep to the schedule better this time around. Feel free to friend me if you'd like! Good luck!
  • hotmomtraining
    Options
    My fiancee and I are starting it Monday the 17. I'm following the Lean schedule and I think he's doing the Bulk. I would LOVE accountability. I just had a baby and have 22 pounds to lose.
  • COliver416
    COliver416 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in 2 weeks. Just finished up a double of Power 90, Power 90 Master Series extension, and Focus T 25!
  • stargirl42
    stargirl42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting today...I did a week of it two weeks ago, but then sustained an injury (not from the work out) and had to take some time off. Starting over again in a few minutes. I have a LONG way to go and it was really hard. Tons of stuff I can't do, yet, but I'm gonna stick with it.
  • newoutlook2014
    newoutlook2014 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    can you do this programme if all can't run but can walk moderately and do weights only? or is it real full on
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first week of P90x3. please feel free to add me! I would love to have people to discuss the progress of this workout program with!