not new, just new to HERE

Options
kk1084
kk1084 Posts: 51 Member
hi :) i've been on mfp for quite some time, however, i am generally not super active in the messaging board "community". therefore, i decided to sort of reintroduce myself!

i am a 29 year old female, 5'3.5" (i'm calling it 5'4"..), ~115lbs.

in terms of weight, i've been everywhere from near-130 to the low 90s. i am a recovering anoretic with binge/exercise-purge tendencies... recovering being key here. i am not recovered, but i hope to be, someday. my eating disordered behaviors are evident, but much more calm than they had been. my eating disordered thoughts are perhaps worse than ever. but those, i feel, are the last to go. i am moving in the right direction (most of the time), albeit slowly.

i am a teacher and an aspiring world traveler (i have been to italy- that's me in my profile picture with venice in the background!) and i plan to go to st. petersburg, russia (someday...). i am a former ballerina and gymnast. i still love the ballet! hence, the st. petersburg visit-- i simply must see the mariinski perform at the kirov! ;)

i'm a vegetarian, i like to work out, and i'm sort of an introvert.

i'm only looking to lose a few pounds... i feel best when i'm around 110. currently, i'm anywhere from 115-118. i know i dont need to lose weight, but i'd like to. i'm pretty sure i can lose the weight, it's staying around 110 that will be the challenge... the pull to drop more is always going to be tempting, but i think i am equipped to fight it this time around.

anyone have similar interests or goals? :)