Awkward question for women who wear sports bras?

Options

Replies

• k_sinc
    k_sinc Posts: 39
    Options
    Solution? Wear HELLA TIGHT super short booty shorts, no one will stare at your headlights.

^^ hahahahaha
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Just had this happen last night. I had 2 shirts on AND a thinly padded sports bra and my friend informed me that she could see my nipple. :embarassed:
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    just rock it, you are are the gym, just doing give a______ about what others think
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    No, never.
    Then again, I'm always sweaty and nasty and all hot, so why would they be awake to begin with o.o

OMG...THIS! :laugh:
  • sillybeth84
    Options
    Do your nipples ever show through? I don't wear a super thin one, it has some light padding, it's the fila brand but I don't think it's the bra. I was in the bathroom after some abs exercises yesterday and realized they were showing through the material! I wear a light tee on top of the bra btw.

I freaked out and didn't know what to do, just found an empty area to continue working out. And then was paranoid everyone saw when I was doing my biceps and back stuff in the weight area.

Ughh...going to the gym in a couple minutes. Maybe wear a thicker shirt?

So I read this thread in hopes that I was not the only weirdo that wore a regular bra and a sports bra to the gym. Thinking now I might be....Sports bras don't do it for me(H cup). Wearing both really covers the nips though :)
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    no i wear sports bras all the time and they show when i am nipping too. i think it is just normal and i just ignore it. plus if they were gonna stare at your boobs they would do it even if you weren't nipping lol
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My nipples show only when I wear this certain bra with a certain shirt. Learned that one the hard way :embarassed:
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    No one cares, really. We all have nipples so ride it out and keep going on your workout. :wink:

yes i agree! lol
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

So I read this thread in hopes that I was not the only weirdo that wore a regular bra and a sports bra to the gym. Thinking now I might be....Sports bras don't do it for me(H cup). Wearing both really covers the nips though :)
    [/quote]

You're not the only one! I wear a regular bra and a sports bra, a sports bra and a tank with a bra in it, or two sports bras for gym/running/beach volleyball. Beach volleyball is my main sport though and I can't wait until I'm in shape again so my boobs aren't so big so I can just comfortably wear a bikini when I play like everyone else!
  • Lifelink
    Lifelink Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My nips show...who cares?

ikr?
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I have a padded sports bra. It seems to do the job
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    I don't think mine ever show...
  • amysgottadothisthang
    amysgottadothisthang Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Buy a Coobie! Go to Coobie.com! I love mine!!!!!! My nips tend to always be saying hello since I got implants!!!
  • jkolbe94
    jkolbe94 Posts: 23
    Options
    Do your nipples ever show through? I don't wear a super thin one, it has some light padding, it's the fila brand but I don't think it's the bra. I was in the bathroom after some abs exercises yesterday and realized they were showing through the material! I wear a light tee on top of the bra btw.

I freaked out and didn't know what to do, just found an empty area to continue working out. And then was paranoid everyone saw when I was doing my biceps and back stuff in the weight area.

Ughh...going to the gym in a couple minutes. Maybe wear a thicker shirt?

I wear a regular bra (padded for this reason) under a sports bra! I can't just wear a sports bra... I don't do a lot, but I DO run and do Zumba, and the boobs tend to make it more difficult for me. Just tonight I had to hold my boobs in place while jumping (I do Zumba, no real workouts haha)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It depends on the bra and the shirt, but yes they often do show. I see other women's nipples showing also. I've looked and they noticed me looking, but I think they just feel flattered that they caught me admiring their breasts...lol.
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    If it offends anyone, they can look away.
    Embrace the nipples.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Yes. The headlights are pretty much always on at the gym. I try not to care. They are just nipples. Everyone has them.
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My nipples are huge and very long, so a sports bra doesn't help me at all.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I wear three at time and sometimes *kitten* still gets silly