Hi All

Options
Hello, name is Frank and I live in upstate NY. I joined about 5 days ago and I'm finding it very helpful. I was on Weight Watcher and was doing good, the only problem was the online apps didn't work all the time. The apps on MyFitnessPal work great. I can track my food and use the bar code scanner without any problems. I was 241 pounds but now I'm happy to say I'm 221.4 and fell wonderful. I'm out walking my dog everyday, ride my new stationary bike and playing Wii. My goal weight is 185 and I can't wait to hit that mark.
Thanks for reading hope to hear back from you all.:smile:

Replies

• iLoveBJ
    iLoveBJ Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey Frank,
    Well done on losing those 20lbs! I just started on this a couple of days ago so haven't weighed myself yet but have started at around the same weight you did. I'm from Australia so we think in Kilograms but I think that 110kg is around the 242lbs mark.
    I hit my goals for the first day, so hopefully if I continue will get a good result at the end of the week like you did.
    Anyyway well done on your first week. Send me a friend request if you like, perhaps we can push each other to success.
  • ojosh089
    ojosh089 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Frank,

Welcome to MFP. Congrats on your achievement thus far. I started MFP about 3 weeks ago and it's been a great tool to help me with my goals. Keep up the good work, stay strong, and good luck on the rest of your journey! Send me friend request if you like.
  • frankmochrie
    frankmochrie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent to both. Thanks guys.

57895803.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter