Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Motivation partners

mibest
mibest Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone! I am a Christian and God has blessed me to lose weight recently. He has taken the desire for certain food gravings away and I am so grateful. I have developed a healthier lifestyle with eating and exercise. I am enjoying my improved life. I still have a long way to go even though I have accomplished a lot since Sep, 2013. If you believe in the power of prayer and need to lose 30 or more pounds, I would love to have you as a motivation and/or support partner.

God bless!

Replies

• mattw926
    mattw926 Posts: 26 Member
    If you need friends to encourage you and keep you on track, add me. I am a firm believer in team work. It really has helped me so far.
  • ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Hi count me in as welll :)
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Sister! Request sent.
  • mrskt20
    mrskt20 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a believer! Add me. I too am looking for encouragement and advise. I am looking to lose around 50 lbs the right way. Add me...
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Add me I'll support
  • arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    I am seeking support and encouragement. Eating tips and words of wisdom and faith.