Has anyone ever gone to 9 Round?

Options
I've seen one near me in Ct. and just found out it's also a franchise.has anyone here gone?

Replies

• ManderWebb
    ManderWebb Posts: 19
    Options
    There's one here in Knoxville, I am going to swing by this weekend to check it out. The one near me the first workout is free, and then there is a 2-week trial membership for $19. It's worth a shot, maybe you should check into it if you haven't already? Let me know what you find out...
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I go 1-2x a week. I absolutely LOVE it. Your first workout should be free, so go check it out.

I've been going for 1.5 years (off and on). It's an amazing workout. I've never done the same workout twice.
  • ManderWebb
    ManderWebb Posts: 19
    Options
    I really like what I have read about it. There is only one in town and it's about 15 minute drive from my house, but it's only 30 minute workout so I feel like I can take an hour out of my day for it. I don't know anyone around me that has gone though.

I've had a membership with Planet Fitness, and I just don't like gym memberships... I get bored. And I don't want to get a membership at another club just so I can take classes that are inconsistent with my schedule needs. So I'm really excited to check this out!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I really like what I have read about it. There is only one in town and it's about 15 minute drive from my house, but it's only 30 minute workout so I feel like I can take an hour out of my day for it. I don't know anyone around me that has gone though.

I've had a membership with Planet Fitness, and I just don't like gym memberships... I get bored. And I don't want to get a membership at another club just so I can take classes that are inconsistent with my schedule needs. So I'm really excited to check this out!

You're definitely going to want to check out the hours though and make sure they'll work. The one closest to me has randomish hours. Every day they are closed from 1-4 pm. Some days open at 6 am, some days it's 8 or 9. Saturdays 8-12 Sundays closed. But I'm sure each is different.

This one will be more expensive than other gym memberships, so be prepared for that.
  • redfiveshoe
    Options
    I've been going for over a year now 3-4 times a week and love it. It is more expensive than a typical gym membership, but you get a trainer and no class times. Its an amazing workout. Some of them offer a heart monitor that shows your heart rate and calories burned as you work out.

If you haven't tried it yet, i highly recommend it.