New - 40, female and obsessed!

Options
I am a wife and mom of two children, trying to set a good example for my family and friends and meet my health and fitness goals.

As of today, I have followed a Beachbody workout program and nutrition plan for TWO HUNDRED FORTY THREE DAYS! I started P90X in January 2010 and completed the Lean program in May. THEN, I did Insanity for 60 days. I am now in the midst of my own schedule of P90X/Insanity. Since January, I have lost 19 pounds, 7 inches off my waist, and 5 inches off my hips and I have learned how to EAT CLEAN.

Happy to be here!
Elaine

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Welcome to MFP! :-)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Elaine! Congrats on the weight and inches lost. Looks like you're on the right track all ready. Keep up the good work!
  • suzie1983
    Options
    congrats....and welcome....your doing great
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous. I would like to do p90x, but I don't have time. I tried to do it one day, but my 16 month old wouldn't have it! All I can do it take him for a run or bike ride. I'm trying to fiqure out how to work in an abdominal routine.
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous. I would like to do p90x, but I don't have time. I tried to do it one day, but my 16 month old wouldn't have it! All I can do it take him for a run or bike ride. I'm trying to fiqure out how to work in an abdominal routine.

I hear you - my kids are older so it's easier to keep them distracted. Have you tried working it in during naptime or early in the am before he wakes up? Or even if you have to split the workout in several spurts throughout the day? And the Ab Ripper routine is only about 16 minutes...Just a thought!
    Elaine
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I sometimes do my abs in the bath!
  • Andre_Demers
    Options
    Very impressive. :drinker: