Getting Started~Need some advice

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Shelly and I have decided its time for a change! I would like to lose some weight but most of all get in shape and get healthier! I would appreciate any meal plans, exercise plans or tips that any of you have to share..........Together we can do this! Wishing each of you much success in achieving your goals!!!

Replies

• ChristinaKY
    ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • ladyred2479
    ladyred2479 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    the first step is to google clean eating, get to understand what it is and SLOWLY start to make those nutritional changes, don't do too much at once it will get tooo overwhelming and you won't stick with it, good luck, I've been on my fitness journey for over a year, feel free to message me with any questions anytime, it's a learning process girl just don't give up!
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    Options
    My advice is Moderation. Rather than try to cut out your favorite (unhealthy) foods, or really any type fo food, completely just use moderation. For me, it's soda. Instead of a 44 oz soda every day, I went down to a 20 oz soda a day, to now only having a 20 oz soda on Saturday and a 20 oz soda on Sunday. So many less calories (now get as many soda calories in one week as I used to get in one day), but I don't feel totally deprived because I do still get some soda.