Adrenal Gland Fatigue

Options
Hi.. I am new here.I discovered a while ago that I am dealing Adrenal Gland Fatigue.. I am about a year and half into the recovery process. It has been long but I am starting to see some positive changes in my energy and how I feel. I have beeen on the food lovers fat loss system .. it is a great plan.. I have lost a total of 22 lbs on this plan so far.More important for me and what makes a huge difference I have noticed is too eat no process food and concentrate on all natural food instead.. It is a learning process and not always easy
.For supplements I am taking. Alive whole food energizers without iron ( 2 a day), 2000 vitamin B12, 4000 IU vitamin D3, B complex 100, Vitamin C 500 mg,Evening primrose oil ( barlean's 1 dose) and I am also taking the apple cider vineger diet pills ( 3 a day). I was wondering if there are others dealing with AGF also so we can offer each other support. What diet plan and supplements are you using? What type of excercise do you do? How is your recovery going?