Need weight loss buddies who do strength training too

Options
I'm looking for friends who do both cardio and strength training who want to be workout buddies essentially. I love all friends! Because seeing motivational posts on my wall is awesome. But it'd be nice to have someone who is serious about their goals that I can check in with and check to see what workouts the other is doing, etc. and help motivate each other. Let me know via message! And if you're just interested in being mfp friends, add me!

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I know I am almost at goal but feel free to add me.

I lift 3x a week doing SL 5x5 and HIIT 2x a week.

I am quite serious about my goals...weight not being one of them...it's all about strength gains and BF% and clothing size for me.

When I hit this 2nd "weight" goal I am going to maintenance for the summer but will continue my workouts...

My diary is open for the public as well as i have nothing to hide.
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I do both cardio and strength. I am currently reading the book NROLFW. it has a lot of info! I walk a mile everyday at work and every other day have started lifting weights at home. Hopefully once it warms up I can start taking the dog out for walks again. My goal weight is between 125-130, will see how I feel about it when I get there.

You can add me if you would like. It is always nice to see what other people are doing and also get food ideas.