PHEN375

Options
Honest to God not looking to start anything I am just really curious. I was taking Oxy Elite Pro and it was the only thing that has helped control my appetite, I eat because of boredom, stress and because I run a home daycare so I pick at the kids snacks. It also gave me ridiculous energy to do what I had to do throughout the day. But, its been banned and I was told to try Phen375 and that its pretty much the same thing but would like reviews first, bad and good. Thank you

Replies

• cg57076
    cg57076 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't waste my time or money. I tried PHEN 375 before and it really did not do much for me.
  • paula5077
    paula5077 Posts: 57
    Options
    I take it now (3 weeks in) and 2 other times before. As long as you drink water it will help but I am finding it really doesn't matter, water will help drop weight anyways. The first 2 times I took it ( 30 days each a few months apart) my heart rate was always up, I didn't sleep, I had tons of energy. It was great except the no sleep part. But now 2 years later I am on it again and I feel NO different! No energy burst, no sleeping troubles, nothing! I totally feel like I am wasting time taking it. It affects people differently tho. I would advice before you try that, try sassy water/ infused water...all day...everyday, for a week and see what happens. then if you have already done that, try it for a month and see. before I ever tried Phen I took NV (otc super fruit pill) I think it helped but I didn't eat like I should have.
  • spm2010
    spm2010 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just need an appetite suppressant more than anything and I don't know what to get. And trust me Ive tried more water, more protein, more veggies, more everything and it doesn't work I eat out of boredom and that's a lot
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    So, you intend on taking this every day for the rest of your life? Sure, it'll curb your hunger you may lose weight by eating at a deficit. Then what? You learned no sustainable habits to get you to maintenance and then you start all over?
  • spm2010
    Options
    No Ill learn how to survive on smaller portions because that is what I will be getting my body used to. Whether I am going to do this for the rest of my life is my concern, I am just asking for reviews that's it
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    ^ Why would you ask for advice and then get snippy when someone responds?

Irritability must be a side effect of those pills.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    No Ill learn how to survive on smaller portions because that is what I will be getting my body used to. Whether I am going to do this for the rest of my life is my concern, I am just asking for reviews that's it
    So.... How is it going to cure the boredom that you're stating is the issue? Once you stop taking it you won't have to be bored anymore, ever again, and be tempted to eat, just because you're bored?

I'm not sure if Phen35 is the same as Adipex/Phentermine, which my husband is currently on, under the care of a doctor... But he's also about 100 lbs overweight. You're only looking to lose 27 lbs. That's a really big difference. With it, he gets headaches almost all the time, though it does suppress his appetite. Not sure if that's helpful to you or not, but, in all honesty, I think you'd be better served finding something to do with yourself to keep the boredom at bay.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    just say NO!!!! stop looking for a quick fix....if it worked we would all be skinny from it. You have to change your relationship with food, that will not do it. Eat at a calorie deficit
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    You posted on a public forum, therefore you also asked for opinions. My opinion is you'd be better suited to find something sustainable. If you like snacking, find low calorie snacks like carrots, sugar snap peas, popcorn. Something you can fill yourself up with or eat in boredom without wrecking your day.
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Stop.

Dumb decision is dumb.
  • Lifelink
    Lifelink Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that I stumbled upon this thread. Very eye opening, as I used to take Oxy Elite Pro. A quick google search as to why has made me glad I stopped taking it last year after I started to feel a bit weird.

Again... omfg wow...
  • oiseau17
    oiseau17 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Artificially suppressing your appetite will NOT get you use to eating smaller amounts of food. When you stop, your appetite will return with a vengeance and you will have to exert even more self-control than you would have originally. Best to just harness that willpower now.
  • spm2010
    Options
    Okay that's snippy. I wasn't trying to be snippy I just don't think how I spend the rest of my life is a topic Id like to share with anyone. If I mess up and get sick taking these pills Im a big girl and I have no one to blame so just don't think theres a point discussing that.
  • spm2010
    Options
    Ive tried that, I swear to God I was eating so much fruit and veggies I thought I was going to turn into one. I am having a hard time figuring out what to set my calorie goal for, so either way I am gaining.
  • Iknowsaur
    Options
    Okay that's snippy. I wasn't trying to be snippy I just don't think how I spend the rest of my life is a topic Id like to share with anyone. If I mess up and get sick taking these pills Im a big girl and I have no one to blame so just don't think theres a point discussing that.

Big girls don't ask for advice when they've already made up their minds about doing something a knowledgeable group of people have told her is stupid.
  • spm2010
    Options
    ^ Why would you ask for advice and then get snippy when someone responds?

Irritability must be a side effect of those pills.

• spm2010
    Options

Big girls don't ask for advice when they've already made up their minds about doing something a knowledgeable group of people have told her is stupid.

Ummm where did I say I was going to 100% take anything? I said I am looking for any reviews to help me decide, Instead of being rude just move to another post. I asked for reviews if you don't have one don't post
  • Iknowsaur
    Options

Ummm where did I say I was going to 100% take anything? I said I am looking for any reviews to help me decide, Instead of being rude just move to another post. I asked for reviews if you don't have one don't post

Stop <3
  • spm2010
    Options

Try reading a post before you get on your high horse and the only person that needs to stop is you, holy

Stop <3
  • marckromano
    Options
    all the positive reviews from Phen375 are from people who are making money referring this product. So take care about all the "Honest Reviews" that you find online also it is really expensive.
    I am using Phenterpill, a natural appetite suppressant and fat burner and it s helping me losing weight. It is cheaper, and you can't find fake positive reviews of it online