what am I? lightly active or active? ?

Options
Hello I work as a cleaner. But I am a substitute. Some times its 3 hours a week, but now its several hours a day. I usually do 30 day shred aswell every day (except last couple of days) I also have to walk to work. To work and back is atleast (for me)an hour walk
Am I lightly active or active??

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Weight loss takes a whole lot of trial & error to find what works for you. Try active for two weeks, then reevaluate.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Also, exercise has nothing to do with activity level. Log it, and eat back at least half your exercise calories.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    and I say try lightly active and if you are ok on those calories go for it.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    If you're on your feet a lot, that's considered active.
  • WAW87
    WAW87 Posts: 7
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing.

I am a support worker and work long days x3 a week.
    Sometimes at work I am more active than other days (some days I can be out and about but other days Im just sitting around watching TV) and there is no set way to how active I can be.When I am on days off I will admit I am lazy and tend to do nothing apart from chill and watch TV.Some days I exercise when I am off but this is never set and varies.

Due to the varying level of my activity at work and lack of doing things when off I have set mines at Light activity instead of active.

Does this sound about right??

Karen