40 years young

markgossett
markgossett Posts: 3 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I seem to think i'm the only male on here but that's ok. I'm not here to date, look around, etc... this is the FIRST self help program that i've really vested myself in. Being free is a bonus that is indescribably great. you still have to motivate yourself; i guess some people are only motivated if they have to pay money for a program. Anyway i've been on this for a little over a week. no changes to report but it's already helping me. In high school i was into weight training and serious about my body. Measured all of my food. Well that's really hard to do on a daily basis and just not appropriate at times. This application (i use it on my LG ally) is SIMPLY AMAZING! It takes the guess work out of everything AND has a fitness part. Best fitness and food tracker i've ever come across. Period. So THANK YOU to the makers of this fine program and it's not just for women. It's for anyone who is serious about their health

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    There are hundreds of men on this site. Just as many as women. Welcome and good luck!
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    That's exactly right! This site is for everyone. I have been a member of the site for a while now but have just now getting serious about my health. I have been on my diet now for 17 days. I have managed to record every morsel of food on this site and it is amazing. I will only weigh in once a month. So on the 6th of October, I will get to see the overall results. I do feel like I have lost something. LOL Good luck!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    yeppers, lots of us guys and even some of us old farts.
This discussion has been closed.