Question about Polar FT7

Options
I'm thinking about getting a Polar FT7 HRM and if any of you have them, I'd like to know how big the chest strap is. Thank you.

Replies

• sharonuk10
    Options
    It is sized up to xxl... it stretches. This was asked before and at that time I measured it but I cannot remember what it was.
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY POLAR FT7 The chest strap goes to as large as x-large. to really small. I wear mine every time I work out. The actual width of the strap is about an inch. So a bit longer than a sports bra. Its not really that uncomfortage at all. There is a piece that is metal that snaps on the front of it but it sits below your boobs you really don't feel it. at all. If you want I can send you a picture held up against a mesuring tape if that would help. Send me an actual message if you want me to do this for you.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    It is sized up to xxl... it stretches. This was asked before and at that time I measured it but I cannot remember what it was.

The come in different sizes and you buy the size you need, it goes upto a 3XL which is up to a 60" chest, as you get smaller you can buy just the strap for cheap and resuse the transmitter. So Polar has your size covered from small upto a 60" chest, I will also mention its the same strap can be used with any Polar chest strap monitor.