Starting Brazil Butt Lift Oct 4 - Who wants to join me?

Options
I'm patiently waiting for my package to arrive, but as soon as I'm doing with my P90X/Insanity hybrid I'm going to take on Brazil Butt Lift! Anyone want to do the four weeks with me??

Replies

• MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3. Ohhhhh it burns! :wink:
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am still in the first month of Power 90 but I am def getting this for when I am finished. I have a big butt issue that needs to be addressed :P
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My order should be here early next week! Can't wait.
  • HYeliab
    Options
    I think it is safe to assume that most men do not want their butts lifted to Brazilian standards. LOL!

I know you are going to be successful. Let us know how it goes.

-HB
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I think it is safe to assume that most men do not want their butts lifted to Brazilian standards. LOL!

I know you are going to be successful. Let us know how it goes.

-HB

LOL - I actually know a guy who does it...with a weighted vest on no less!
  • 2Bfit4ever
    Options
    WOW TRICKYFOXSTER710!!! You look to be doing absolutely fabulous~~~Keep going with the P90. I started with that when I decided to make a change back in 2007. When you're finished with your 90 days, go on to the P90 3-4. You will be absolutely amazed at the changes your body is making and how GREAT you feel and look. (even your 'butt'). After that, then I would graduate up to the Brazil Butt Lift.

Keep up the great work and keep us posted!! :happy:
  • stephnsuarez
    stephnsuarez Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you on Monday!!!! I'm waiting for my package as well it should arrive on Friday. I'm SO excited!
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    So I have completed Week 1 of BBL and here's my opinion so far:

Bum Bum is a killer workout - it's like squats and lunges on speed. Works you legs out AWESOME and you work up a sweat.

Cardio Axe - I feel completely stupid and uncoordinated the first time I did this because it all these Brazillian dance moves. BUT, I stuck with it and by the 2nd time I did it I felt alot more coordinated. I worked up a good sweat and it REALLY works your abs!

High and Tight - literally kicked my *kitten*! I could not believe how good this workout was. I literally thought I might not finish it, but I did!

The ab workout is also really good and I was sore the next day.

OVERALL, I am VERY IMPRESSED at how good this workout is. I thought it was going to be whimpy next to P90X and Insanity, but it is GOOD! Shorter workouts (about 35 min each) so that is a nice change! Highly recommended!!
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    Ugg - my legs are SORE again today. Did "High and Tight" (lol) again this am but added the ankle weights this time. I need some motrin!