Motivation?!?!

Options
So, after moving back to England in October. It has taken me a while to settle in (I've lived in the US for almost 20 years) and get used to things again. Unfortunately after munching a lot of foods that I either couldn't get or didn't realize that I missed. I packed on at least 10-15lb's :cry:

Here's the motivation. I'm a Nanny, I've just started a job where live in during and go home on weekends. My bathroom at work doesn't have a shower only a bath (house is being renovated). All around the bath tub is MIRRORED!!!! :angry: Imagine having to get undressed, step into the bath, lower yourself in and sit there in front of lots of mirrors to have a RELAXING bath!! :noway:

See if you can guess who has just signed up at the gym????:laugh:

Replies

• EreborsPrincess
    Options
    That would CERTAINLY motivate me!
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm a nanny, too! I'm a live-out, since I'm married.

The tub sounds just plain awful. :embarassed: But that's one of the downsides to being a nanny, you don't really have control over your surroundings.

The upside, I've found, is that I've only lost 15 lbs. but I'm already strong enough to fling my 5-year-old charge (and his friends!) in the air at the park. They found this absolutely hilarious, and suddenly I'm one of the most popular nannies at the park!