How many times a week am I allowed to eat bread?

Options
2»

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Buy Sara Lee 45 calorie per slice bread.

True but it tastes like sadness. :flowerforyou:

And is tiny.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Also, cheese is not a carb.
  • iAmStarStuff27
    iAmStarStuff27 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    eat dem carbs...keep 'em complex. Also, if you go the net carb route you can fight carbs with fiber.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    allowed?

That's what I was thinking.

I eat some form of bread, pasta, potatoes, rice every single day. As long as I'm under maintenance calories, I lose weight.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Or you buy real bread that tastesgood for like 15-35 more calories a slice, depending.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    As many as you want as long at is 1) Fit in your calories and better yet 2) If you fit it in your macro goals for carbs, protein and fat.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    As many times as you want, while balancing your macros and maintaining your deficit.

QFT! :drinker:
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I eat some type of bread every day and am very seldom over on my carbs
  • annabellemayh
    annabellemayh Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    allowed?

That's what I was thinking.

I eat some form of bread, pasta, potatoes, rice every single day. As long as I'm under maintenance calories, I lose weight.

In want of a better phrase, I was just interested to see if anyone else had limited their intake of bread :)! Portion control is key, I'm pretty sure I'd eat bread at every meal if I could but I'm sure that would put me over my daily calories etc
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I also eat bread pretty much every day.
  • ell_v131
    ell_v131 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You can have bread whenever you like! As long as you are eating at a deficit of your maintenance calories you'll lose weight.

this.

I loved bread, pasta, breadrolls and everything else, but I cut back on it because it's pretty much empty calories to me and I decided to "spend"my calories on something more nutritious and filling. But if you really crave it, then have a piece of bread every day, as long as it fits in your calories
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

True but it tastes like sadness. :flowerforyou:

And is tiny.

And your butter knife / peanut butter / jam / butter mash right through it because it's so thin

Full disclosure: I mostly do not buy the stuff. I don't care that much for bread to begin with and can't control myself around it. An entire loaf would be gone in a day or two.