I am the fatest person I know with the smallest boobs.

Replies

• ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    I am the same. I have wide back and small cup so to get bras that fit I have to go up to a c cup so fits my back but the cup damn near empty:cry:

Huh? Cup size is relative to the band size, so this doesn't really make sense. You should go up a band size and down a cup size.

Well actually she is kind of right... I've been measure and I'm a 42 B which is dang near impossible to find so I usually have to get a 42c and have a ton of excess space or by a 38B and buy an extender......
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    I am the same. I have wide back and small cup so to get bras that fit I have to go up to a c cup so fits my back but the cup damn near empty:cry:

Huh? Cup size is relative to the band size, so this doesn't really make sense. You should go up a band size and down a cup size.

They only make band sizes so high D;
    I had that problem too, but I just bought an extender when I needed it.
  • ALNoog
    If I go for a b cup which fits then the band size is too small as most b cups tend to be no larger than a 38. So I have to go for a 42 c so the band fits but the cup does not.

This is EXACTLY how I am. It's hard to find a bra!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    If I go for a b cup which fits then the band size is too small as most b cups tend to be no larger than a 38. So I have to go for a 42 c so the band fits but the cup does not.

Buy a 42 a or b (whatever cup size fits) online...
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    I don't think your boobs are small. you are fine.... I just had to post here since I thought it was a weird topic... lol
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member

Ah, I see. Have you tried shopping online? I did a quick google search for "42b bra" and got a lot of search results. barenecessities.com carries 42b, for example.
  • Iknowsaur
    I don't think your boobs are small. you are fine.... I just had to post here since I thought it was a weird topic... lol

Pfft. Totally worth posting about ;P
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    I started out with D's, and now they are C's...I hope they turn into smaller C's because they get in the way :grumble:

5'9, 160 lbs. and would be perfectly content with B's too. :drinker:
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    You'll be fine,... little boobies fit all the cute bras that come with matching panties.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Well, that must be unfortunate. I hope you learn to love yourself at some point.
  • Iknowsaur
    I started out with D's, and now they are C's...I hope they turn into smaller C's because they get in the way :grumble:

5'9, 160 lbs. and would be perfectly content with B's too. :drinker:

I don't know why, but I always imagine small C's being the best >>
    I've never HAD small C's. I would just IMAGINE.
    (Last time I lost weight I got down to an A cup at 180, and my goal is 130-140, so I feel like they're doomed D;)
  • Iknowsaur
    Well, that must be unfortunate. I hope you learn to love yourself at some point.

Well that was uncalled for D:<
    I love me. I just don't love the idea of losing my boobs completely.
  • wheird

It was not uncalled for. Your title is that you're the fattest person you know with the smallest boobs. That is unfortunate and tells me that you have a low opinion of yourself.
  • Iknowsaur

It was not uncalled for. Your title is that you're the fattest person you know with the smallest boobs. That is unfortunate and tells me that you have a low opinion of yourself.

Well I weigh 280 pounds, which is the largest person I know, and I have a low B-cup, which, out of all my friends, is the smallest size :P It's just improbable, in my opinion.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member

Well.....................I don't typically encourage it but if you lose them, you could always save to have plastic surgery one day if you're TRULY that unhappy...but you should love the body you have (or wish to acheive). :) boobies come in all sizes. :flowerforyou:
  • ALNoog

I agree... It doesn't mean you have low self confidence.... It's frustrating when you are shaped this way!
    I went clothes shopping with my friend this weekend and she is 300+ and an F cup and all the plus clothes fit her perfectly.... I on the other hand had a hard time finding shirts at least because a lot of plus clothes are made with the assumption that most plus women will be large chested too...
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    So sad.
  • Iknowsaur

Well.....................I don't typically encourage it but if you lose them, you could always save to have plastic surgery one day if you're TRULY that unhappy...but you should love the body you have (or wish to acheive). :) boobies come in all sizes. :flowerforyou:

I might do it just for re-shaping, idk about getting an implant o:
    I have a soft tissue disorder that well make loose skin a pretty big problem for me if I reach my goal, so I've already been saving for potential plastic surgery. It might even be covered by insurance given my condition, but that's not super likely.
  • wheird

Well I weigh 280 pounds, which is the largest person I know, and I have a low B-cup, which, out of all my friends, is the smallest size :P It's just improbable, in my opinion.

Then focus on the positives about yourself. You already know you cannot change your breast size without cosmetic surgery. And I am assuming that you're here to lose weight. So why not focus on other attributes about yourself that you like?

You're a pretty girl, so there is that.
  • Iknowsaur
    So sad.

Why's that? o: