Help!

Options
I need some advice. I have a weird work schedule, and I have yet to figure out a way to get in my breakfast/lunch the way I should.

Two days I work an overnight shift, two days I work a second shift, and one day I work a late morning into early evening shift. Messes with my eating big time. I also sit at a desk all day and have the nasty habit of nibbling on whatever might be in my drawer. My problem is some days, particularly on the overnight shifts, is once I get home in the morning, I crash. So I may be eating breakfast one or two days of the week, but not on the others. Lunch is almost non existent on those days as well. I don't want to eat as soon as I get home, because I'm pretty much going straight to bed afterwards if I do.

Any advice on how I could get my meals in like I should? I know there's a way I could and should do it, I just don't quite know how.

Replies

• Safire
    Safire Posts: 4
    Options
    I need some advice. I have a weird work schedule, and I have yet to figure out a way to get in my breakfast/lunch the way I should.

Two days I work an overnight shift, two days I work a second shift, and one day I work a late morning into early evening shift. Messes with my eating big time. I also sit at a desk all day and have the nasty habit of nibbling on whatever might be in my drawer. My problem is some days, particularly on the overnight shifts, is once I get home in the morning, I crash. So I may be eating breakfast one or two days of the week, but not on the others. Lunch is almost non existent on those days as well. I don't want to eat as soon as I get home, because I'm pretty much going straight to bed afterwards if I do.

Any advice on how I could get my meals in like I should? I know there's a way I could and should do it, I just don't quite know how.
  • mary1127
    mary1127 Posts: 37
    Options
    Try having smoothies. They pack lot's of nutritionj and you just drink them. Cn you change your schedule? It doesn't sound very healthy. Sorry.