Eating over 2000 and loosing weight :)

Options
I'm eating between 2200-2500 calories per day with an exercise deficit and it's working for me...I'm not starving and I'm happy! I've lost 65 pounds, i have about 15 pounds to go...slowly but surely!!! :-)

Replies

• HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    OMG what would I do with all those calories.. :embarassed:
  • halimatun
    Options
    kindly share your workout regime please
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's absolutely true for some people that the more you eat the more you lose, assuming you're eating the right things and staying active :)
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Me too :). Well im down to 2000 net now but started out higher when I first joined.

This is the first 'diet' where I have been able to stick to it (currently 9 months in), have consistently been losing weight, and havent felt deprived of anything. I feel as though I am eating loads but still losing weight which is great :D

Love mfp!
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm eating between 2200-2500 calories per day with an exercise deficit and it's working for me...I'm not starving and I'm happy! I've lost 65 pounds, i have about 15 pounds to go...slowly but surely!!! :-)

Congratulations you are doing a great job!!!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Me too! It's awesome, huh? :D
  • GillianMcK
    GillianMcK Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm 2000 cals on a normal day and up to 2400 on the days I exercise, I'm training for a marathon at the moment so my mileage is quite high, I also have a PT session once a week, swim once a week and do weights once a week.
    My average weekly mileage is between 30-40miles (will be over 40miles this week but will probably be a bit lower next week).
    Losing on average 1kg a week, and the weeks where I'm not losing tends to be the weeks where I haven't eaten enough!!
  • pitafitness
    Options
    kindly share your workout regime please

45 minutes cardio and weight training between 3-5 per week!!
  • pitafitness
    Options
    Me too! It's awesome, huh? :D

Yes!!! We got this!! ;)
  • HavtaLose
    HavtaLose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good for you OP! I started out at 2200 calories too. But hit a plateau at 2 months. I decreased my calorie to 1800 and now back to losing again. I'd read that for every 5 lbs lost, you have re calculate your TDEE again (which is what I follow)
  • lily_swenson
    lily_swenson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!