120 lbs gone! Morbidly obese to overweight in 13 months

Replies

• auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Congratulations, You look so much happier.... I hope you are, wishing your continued success, now go and live an awesome life!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    awesome job :)
  • What an inspiration and thank you for sharing! Congrats on your weight loss! You look wonderful.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Simply amazing!! Great work!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Congratulations!

While you certainly look great now, I do think you looked quite beautiful before. That dress looked fabulous on you! Red is definitely your color.
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    You did awesome! Keep it going.
  • isobelo46
    isobelo46 Posts: 9 Member
    How FAB for you enjoy your day!!!!!.Isobelo :flowerforyou:
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Wow! Those numbers are very similar to my start/goal. I hope to be able to post the same results at 13 months.
  • flyingbeta
    flyingbeta Posts: 42 Member
    You are WONDERFUL, JudiBug. And I celebrate your transition from obese to overweight--I can't wait until I'm there too, so I can jump up and down and yell "WOOHOOOOOOO! I'm finally overweight!" :smile:
  • tracys2166
    tracys2166 Posts: 15 Member
    Congratulations!
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Inspiring! You look terrific, and I'd never think you were in the 180s. You're doing a wonderful job. Give us some tips, please...
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Well done, you look absolutely fab. Thanks for the share, An inspiration for those of us starting our journey.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Congratulations for kicking obesity in the face :flowerforyou: You look great :smile:
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Wow, Judi! You look amazing! And so bad a** in your biker jacket! Love it.

Thanks for the share. Gives me and others motivation and inspiration. Look forward to celebrating your goal with you!

~Alicia
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Great job!! You look amazing!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Good jooooob. (:
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653 Member
    I love a happy story in the morning. Amazing job!! :flowerforyou:
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Amazing, good for you!!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Congrats on the loss, you look incredible - you oughta take that red dress in and size it to the new you, you look terrific in red. Congrats again!
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    You are an inspiration! Congrats on the loss. You look fabulous!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!