My new jeans are loose!

Options
deckerp
deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
I got some new jeans a few months ago. I had put it off for a while because I didn't want to buy more any time soon. Then when I bought some new ones I decided I didn't want them to be too tight either. So maybe I could have gone smaller than I did.

The result is I need to buy some new jeans again! I get tired of feeling like one of those kids you see always pulling their "way too loose" pants back up all the time.

The good news is that even though I'm not losing any more weight, I'm apparently still losing some inches.

270905_3581.jpg
270905_6250.jpg

You can't even see it very well in the pictures but the jeans are way loose. I actually slid them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them first! Also, keep in mind these are the newer, smaller jeans to begin with. I guess I feel good about it, if a bit lighter in the wallet.

You can use "ctrl-mouse-wheel" or "ctrl-+" to zoom in on the pictures. You can see a bit better then. Then hit "ctrl+-" to zoom out or "ctrl-0" to return to normal zoom.

Replies

• KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! haha ... such a good feeling congrats!
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    That's where I'm at now, too. I lost my weight just in time for summer. I was constantly pulling my shorts up. I finally bought two or three new pair. I should have gone one size smaller.
    Now, it's time to break out the long pants. I've tried all of my pre-weight loss jeans on. And, kind of like you said, I guess I would be in fashion too, because they won't stay up. DJ Jazzy Droopy Drawers!
    So, I guess I have to replenish my wardrobe (which basically consists of Levis). I dropped 3 sizes. Now I got to drop some cash.
  • mykaar74
    Options
    wow that's great, & i completely agree with the constant repurchasing of clothes. I'm okay with putting a belt on especially with me still having to shop in the plus size area, the place i'm being hit the most is in the intimates department, underclothes are not cheap, and they are super expensive for plus size ppl, and we can't buy the cheap stuff.

Anyhow have you thought about taking them to a cleaners to have them taken in, that would maybe be more cheaper than buying every couple weeks.

Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!