Any plans for this weekend?

Options
PrincessWarior
PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
Are you working?
Do you have a H.O.T date?
Painting?
Freezing your butt off?
Or like me, pretend that your kids doesn't drive you crazy.

Replies

• kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Painting a hutch
    Dropping my Jeep off to get the remote starter fixed
    Closing out a bank account
    Antique shopping with my boyfriend
    Laundry
    Going to my daughter's high school musical (Annie Get Your Gun, she is stage manager)
    Out to eat
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Finishing up bday invitations for my almost 2 year old, getting them in the mail
    Cleaning & laundry
    Make-up pool league game
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Will try to perfect cold fusion in my kitchen
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Long run via new run route tomorrow morning then meeting a friend and her daughter (with my daughter) who we haven't seen for Aaaaggges for picnic and play in the park.

Sunday - family day, long easy walk along Hampstead Heath and possible left over picnic from sat lol

Enjoying the sun in London whilst it lasts :D
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Spending the warm Saturday, we are getting, with my teen daughter for some much needed mom and daughter time.
  • Lemonshake
    Lemonshake Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Leaving on a ... Tinycaravanthatstosmalltoholdsixofusthinkimightbecrazy. Don't know when I'll be back again...

I can't wait. Tomorrow getting all the last minute stuff done and then holiday. Watch out beach we are coming.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Having a BBQ for 14 people at my home this evening. Sunday, I have two soccer games in the afternoon.

Saturday, if the weather holds up, I will try and get out on my Motorcycle with a couple of the guys I ride with. Short ride. Maybe head out to a Cigar Bar or Strip Club. (Kind of depends on which guys ride.) Some of the married guys don't get out much and always want to hit a strip club. If Donnie and I get the Majority voite, though, it'll definitely be Broadway Cigar.
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    21km road race tomorrow and beers for evening

10km race on sunday (concert after the race) - more beers after

Monday tiredness and hating life a little!!

Happy weekend ya'll
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Birthday non-party for my wife, then probably working on Sunday.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Off to the inlaws this weekend, which means non-stop food, which means I need to get up and move a lot this weekend!

I loves to eat!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    I’m going to a “Gender Reveal” party for my friend on Saturday, I WAS suppose to go to Joes Crabshack in NY afterwards and then see Need for speed on Sunday, but not sure!! My son and I might just go by ourselves! Guy problems! Smh!
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Roaddog

BBQ for 15 people I'm going........
    :drinker:
    Miss my BBQ's, DAMM SNOW
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning taking my dog to the Vet for a follow-up check on an ear infection
    Then right after taking my daughter to walk in the St. Patty's Day Parade with her GS Troop
    Hit the grocery store to pick-up something for dinner tomorrow night, maybe some RedBox movies

Sunday - Grocery shopping & laundry, not terribly exciting I know...but that's my life
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Dinner with friends tonight.
    Saturday- morning long run (17-18 miles)
    Sunday- Dublin Double Race (10K immediately followed by a 5K)
    Monday - St. Patty's Day Bus trip (Bar hopping). (This is a train wreck waiting to happen)

Busy weekend!
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are going to play Dark Souls 2, get our kitten neutered (poor baby), and look at apartments o:
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Preparing for my new job! :drinker:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    kiddos 4th year b-day party. we're having it at this place called Monkey Mania. It's his first "real" party...subsequent years, he's not really known what was going on so we just had a BBQ at the house with all of our friends (most of whom also have kids)...but now he has his own friends and such from pre-school so very big deal for him this year. should be fun.
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    We're going to a wedding tonight which will take us 2 1/2 hours to get to so I get to leave work early! We're spending the weekend in the city so I have no idea what we'll end up doing, but it will probably involve a gun range and some pretty good food.