Hi :0)

Options
I've been using the app for the iTouch ipod but was introduced today to the online version. I'm a mom of 2 boys, 70+ pounds overweight, and struggling.

I enjoy reading, watching tv, listening to music, playing piano, photography, and beading.

Replies

• xPixie311x
    xPixie311x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    NICE TO MEET YOU! I am new to the online program as well. I have been doing Weight Watcher's at home counting my points etc. using my points calculator, and my friend introduced me to this. It is wonderful. I am also 70+ over weight. I had spinal surgery in 2003 that caused me to gain 75 lbs., then I had two children. (now 4 and almost 1) I struggle because of my physical limitations. I suffer from migraines, Fibromyalgia, and some other health problems.

I enjoy crafting, photography, camping, and many other things. I am 33, and in South Florida. Add me if you like. The more support the better! <3
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Welcome :happy: My fiance added the free iPhone version so I can update my food & exercise if we're out somewhere, but I love this on-line version: I know you can do this - there is great support in numbers :flowerforyou:

Since I've started this site, I've lost my junk food-over-eating habit and picked up a new one: exercise! Never thought that would be me, but it's helped so much with all my back & nerve issues.

I live in Central FL: add me as a friend if you'd like as well: I am always right there with motivation & support when you need it. I know this is hard (peek at my profile) though with friends & support you can do this :flowerforyou:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP online. This is a wonderful website and the people on here on sooo encouraging. You need friends...so, just click on my name and request me.
  • lkcowgirl88
    lkcowgirl88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the words of encouragment. :)
  • katschy
    Options
    This is the right place to be for support and encouragement (and the mobile app is fabulous, so you don't have to worry about forgetting something while you're out!). Welcome!!
  • brewer_gal
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you, motivation is a great way to make some awesome changes in life : ) Think of what a good example you are setting for your kids as well; as a fellow mom that really inspires me as well when I'm making good lifestyle choices.