How can I edit a "meal" that I've saved?

Options
segwayne
segwayne Posts: 52 Member
Good morning!

On the site, and in my MFP App, I added the stuff I ate, and since I eat the same regularly, saved that as a meal. I've now done this several times and it's very helpful and timesaving.

The problem is, I need to go back in and standardize the title/name of all these saved meals, and I don't see an "EDIT" function or button anywhere.

Can anyone tell me how I can edit an existing meal, *** short of ***

1) Adding the meal to my diary,
2) Saving it as a new meal with the correct name/ingredients
3) Deleting it from "My Meals"
4) Deleting it from my daily food diary...

It should be a simple "edit" click on the "My Meals" page, but I'm not finding it, or it doesn't exist. Any help?

Wayne

Replies

• ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    You may be able to edit meals on the Anrdoid app.. I found that you can definitely edit recipe ingredients easier on the app than on the website.

In that regard.. maybe a "recipe" is what you should be using instead of a "meal"?
  • Waffle_Taco
    Waffle_Taco Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can only delete them. I would think they would have editing your meal as an option by now, but it doesn't seem to be the case. One would think at least on Premium you could, but nope. PITA!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    But even if you delete them, the individual items are in the running list the program starts for you of items that you have inputted.....you can easily recreate the meal...