Joined today - 45 lbs to lose..........

Options
A friend recommended this site and I'm sooooooo glad she did. Hoping to take control and lose the weight. Read the blogs, and feel encouraged that I will be able to do this. Wish me luck ...visit anytime.. If you would like to lbe a friend and lose weight together let me kno.

Replies

• beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good luck! everyone here is so supportive and it definitely motivates me to try my best. And when you gather a large group of friends, in gives you someone to be accountable towards. Feel free to add me as a friend :]
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome my friend!!

Everyone here is very supportive and will help you succeed as much as they can. I've met some really amazing friends on this site and I wouldn't be where I am without them or mfp :)

I hope you'll stick around and I know you will reach your goals :drinker:
    :flowerforyou:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • StephieWheats
    StephieWheats Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! We are here to support you!!!
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! :D
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....:happy:
  • jgandy4094
    jgandy4094 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined about three weeks ago and I am loving it! People have been so nice and encouraging. I have lost 9 pounds so far and only have 40 more to go.:smile: I am determined to do it this time. I am sure you will too.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I absolutely love this site and give it a lot of credit for my progress. I have just over 40 pounds to go now myself! The community is amazing and really helps put your own struggles in perspective when there are so many who share your feelings.