What is your exercise celebration today??

Options
2»

Replies

• kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym today! I usually skip Fridays but decided to go this evening :)
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I did two sets of 12 reps with 5kg dumbells and that's a first for me. Usually only do the bike trainer but thought I'd add in some weights. Small steps:wink:
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have to work in my office once or twice a week - the other days I'm "out in the field." I don't like being cooped up in the office so when the weather permits, I walk in the cemetery that is two blocks away from my office complex during my lunch "half hour." Today it was glorious! The weather was perfect, the flowers are in bloom, even the birds were singing their pea pickin' hearts out - they were loving the weather and celebrating it, too!
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have worked out without a rest day since Feb 1st!
  • spideywebb77
    spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My first mile Pace today was 10:42. Compaired to the 17:30 last week I would say substantial improvement. There is no way I could maintain that pace for an hour but I call it a win for now.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    That I got up and did it. Today had to be an early workout before work so getting up at 5 to go to the gym is a huge reason to celebrate.
  • sjhunt1
    sjhunt1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Being consistent for the last 69 days with a exercise routine. And enjoying the journey.
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym (first time this month, embarrassingly) and am having an easier time stretching my arms behind my back with hands grasped together.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I will finish the Alpha Phase of T25 tonight :D When we started I could barely move the next day I was so sore. Now I am blasting through and able to see the results. Also with my walking I went from 15-16 min miles to 13 min miles. Still have lots of room for improvement, trying to stay patient is so hard.

Bring on Beta!!
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I finally surpassed my middle aged mother in the amount that I can squat. I also broke my OHP stall of 55 lbs today too!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I managed to "trick" my five year old into an after dinner walk by collecting rocks at the beach and check to see if Lake Erie is still frozen (it's not any more...there is open water!). It was slow, but it counts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!