Who are the thread killers

Options

Replies

• kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I haven't killed any recently, but I've definitely killed my fair share.

I'm more of the person that everyone ignores in the threads. Even when *I* think I'm hilarious! :laugh:

LOL this was actually funny :laugh:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Was going to post "2."

Then I saw ashandstuff posted. Nevermind.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    2 and a thread
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Did you guys know that peanuts and strawberry jam get rid of belly fat? I saw it on Dr. Oz so it's legit.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    One poster to rule them all, one poster to end them, one poster to kill them all, and on the internet, silence them.
    I kill them all :sad:
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

I'm more of the person that everyone ignores in the threads. Even when *I* think I'm hilarious! :laugh:

^This
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Just the "three truths and a lie" thread, and people only quit that one because I was just kicking so much *kitten* in that game. They all gave up.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

This message board is unique compared to most because like 90% of all the posts here are completely ignored. It's kind of an MFP phenomenon, so don't feel bad.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I'm here now, die thread die...
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    What about when you start a thread and nobody replies? What is that called? I've done a few of those. :laugh:

The very first thing I did when I came to the board is go to the introduce yourself forum and type out this long *kitten* post that nobody ever responded too. That was disappointing. I was like "Oh, so that is how it is going to be".
  • SweetTrouble_
    Options
    What about when you start a thread and nobody replies? What is that called? I've done a few of those. :laugh:

The very first thing I did when I came to the board is go to the introduce yourself forum and type out this long *kitten* post that nobody ever responded too. That was disappointing. I was like "Oh, so that is how it is going to be".
    I can't imagine what you said...
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    One poster to rule them all, one poster to end them, one poster to kill them all, and on the internet, silence them.
    I kill them all :sad:

Haha!

I have three in my basement... maybe this will be the crowning jewel of my collection.:devil:
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

If it isn't a short paragraph and you don't mention "journey" or "lifestyle change" plus if you don't have an 8 pack pic, no one will respond.

Since my initial mistake, I have come to better understand the mindset of the board.
  • SweetTrouble_
    Options

If it isn't a short paragraph and you don't mention "journey" or "lifestyle change" plus if you don't have an 8 pack pic, no one will respond.

Since my initial mistake, I have come to better understand the mindset of the board.
    You mean you realize it's a bunch of pervs?
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

You mean you realize it's a bunch of pervs?

Hey, that is your word lol. I believe that I used the softer word "juvenile" when I figured it out.
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just one from the looks of it
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    So many threads, so little time (sigh)