Who are the thread killers

Options

Replies

• SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    nice try. but i've been stalking this thread for days.

I. Will. Kill. It.

and mount it on my wall
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good luck!! :smokin:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    None recently. But I've had tons of them in the past; I was starting to develop a complex :sad:

I'm glad I'm not the only one it happens to!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Totally me. Not sure why I scare people. BOO!!!! So there! ;)
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I do...done.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I could have sworn there was a conspiracy going on using wall posts and pm's for a while there. I was sure people were telling each-other to avoid a thread once I had posted in it. Yea so I might still have some nerdy kid issues from Highschool....

Amazingly however, I have no thread kills in my most recent topics, suddenly I feel so popular!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I lost count. This one might as well be my next victim :smile:
  • HuggyBeahr
    HuggyBeahr Posts: 259
    Options
    kil kill kill
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I've killed many. Here, I'll prove it.
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've killed many. Here, I'll prove it.
    HA!! Good luck with that!!! I'm the thread killer in this one!!!
  • healthyplans
    Options
    C'mon, MFP Mods are the thread killers! They just locked and then disappeared a thread from someone asking for Lesbian and/or Bi friends!!!! WTH?

"Divisive" topics best suited for groups?
    Well, after reading the guidelines for posting in the forums, that is the only thing I could find that could even remotely explain the decision. But for gawdsakes, "divisive"???? MFP needs to get a grip!

This is totally off the subject... but I LOVE your pic!!! Is that a Maine Coon????

Ommmm! I'm reporting this post for being off topic! But that is a very pretty kitty so maybe I'll just let it slide this time. This should just about do it--kill the thread, that is. I'm an expert at it!

Thank you for not reporting me.....I've never been reported.... maybe that's why I'm ignored in most threads.... I'm not controversial enough...
    That being said, I am reporting you for threatening me.... ;):flowerforyou: :laugh: :wink:
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If_I_Die_APP-YT.png
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Somehow I knew when this thread was started that it would be around a long time.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!!!
  • neutralmilkhotel83
    Options
    I want to be the Jack The Ripper of thread killing. I want threads to tremble at my online status. I want them to beg for mercy as I type my inane post... begging me not to his "Post"
  • healthyplans
    Options
    I want to be the Jack The Ripper of thread killing. I want threads to tremble at my online status. I want them to beg for mercy as I type my inane post... begging me not to his "Post"

post this and then deactivate your account????? alrighty then.... we shall proceed.... It will never die
  • marvybells
    Options
    i've got 5 on my list right now. what do i win?
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I have 4 but that's because I replied to an old post before I realized it's age. Technically that would be 3 active threads that I killed off in the last 3 months.
  • marvybells
    Options
    I have 4 but that's because I replied to an old post before I realized it's age. Technically that would be 3 active threads that I killed off in the last 3 months.

oh, it still counts.....but you can take this one of your list :happy:
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Looks like you won marvybells!

Or did you? :-p