WOOOOOOT!

Options
i just have to say this...I don't even care if anyone cares with me!
Ready?
Here goes......

I haven't had a burger, I mean a greasy, dripping cheese burger since January 29!!!

YES I REMEMBER THE DATE, so dont make fun of me LOL!!!
I remember this date because the day after was the day I decided to change my life around!!
Since then I'v lost 85 POUNDS!

Boo burgers, yey weight loss!

Replies

• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    yeah! that is awesome!
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!!! Very impressive :)
  • dfwtxmissy
    Options
    You are a Rock Star....My weakness is nachos which I have no date but haven't had any since I have been on this site for 80 somthing days.
  • naguilar210
    Options
    You are a Rock Star....My weakness is nachos which I have no date but haven't had any since I have been on this site for 80 somthing days.

MMM nachos bel grande Taco Bell. Evil.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Mine is carne asada fries, and huge burritos..... Oh and chicken fried steak, hash browns, scrambled eggs, biscuits, grits, all drowning in gravy and tabasco.... Oh, and Ultimate cheeseburgers with curly fries, jalapeno poppers, and 2 tacos..... and ummm pizza... and basically the whole menu at any taco shop. And ummm any buffet.....
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's awesome - both the burger part AND the lbs lost!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!