Should I become Beachbody Coach??

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    .... Cant hurt. Hopefully help people reach their goals. Thanks again for the advice. :)

But with this free website/app and some hard work I AM reaching my goals. What would you be able to offer as a coach that is different?

A protein/meal-replacement shake with butt-tons of "superfoods."

I know this is a crazy concept, but why not spend that money on real food, like chicken, instead?
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    .... Cant hurt. Hopefully help people reach their goals. Thanks again for the advice. :)

But with this free website/app and some hard work I AM reaching my goals. What would you be able to offer as a coach that is different?

Yeeeaaahhhh...and how do you suppose OP would answer that question? Just trying to ready her for the demands of the job, 'specially if she's coming to forums to ask for help shilling a product that many, many, many of us here know is BS.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Everyone is different. Some people need or just like encouragement. I am not a coach, but I have one that I buy workouts from and do some of her FB challenges. She is very encouraging. And I LOVE getting advance notice of upcoming sales on workouts.

She does mention Shakeology a lot on FB and is constantly getting on my case because I don't eat breakfast, but I don't mind. I just tell her thanks but it's not my thing.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

I know this is a crazy concept, but why not spend that money on real food, like chicken, instead?

But, but, but... SUPERfoods!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Why couldn't I have thought of this business practice!

1.Make people think they need my product when it actually doesn't help in any way and charge them a lot for it!
    2. Get them to pay me for a discount...
    3. Help them alienate their friends!!!

PURE GOLD MINE!!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kinesiology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • sexybeastinthemaking
    Options
    Compare your expenses in a year's time:

upfront fee + (monthly website fee x 12) + Beach body products you buy on discount

vs. Beach body products you buy at regular price in a years time.

Go with the one that keeps more money in your pocket.

I'd imagine choice 2 is better for your bank account. You can help others reach your goals without being a Beach Body Coach. Use these forum and people you know as a support group to reach your goals instead.
    Options

I prefer the super BAWK!!! I may or may not have grown feathers from all the chicken I consume. :wink:
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Yes, there's an initial sign up fee of $39.95 (waived if you buy a Challenge Pack) and a monthly fee of $15.95 to cover 3 websites they create and maintain for you.

To have an active status you need to buy at least $50 worth of product a month, but most people choose Shakeology which under $120 a month (before tax) after your 25% off discount.

There's nothing wrong with becoming a coach to take advantage of the 25% discount.

You don't have to sell anything. I still don't "sell" anything but I make enough to cover my Shakeology costs and most of the cost for my programs.

So after paying $40 to start, I'd have to pay at least $76 a month when my grocery budget is only $200 a month. No thanks, I can get a 5lb tub of the only whey protein that gets along with me for less than $75 on Amazon and that lasts for like 4 months.
  • ruffnstuff
    Options

Everyone is different. Some people need or just like encouragement. I am not a coach, but I have one that I buy workouts from and do some of her FB challenges. She is very encouraging. And I LOVE getting advance notice of upcoming sales on workouts.

She does mention Shakeology a lot on FB and is constantly getting on my case because I don't eat breakfast, but I don't mind. I just tell her thanks but it's not my thing.

No offense, but I was really looking for the OP to answer (since she will be the one having to sell the products). My bad, though, as I just now realized it was posted a few days ago.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options

I prefer the super BAWK!!! I may or may not have grown feathers from all the chicken I consume. :wink:

Would you like to become a super BAWK coach? Its only $29.99 start-up.

Really.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Why couldn't I have thought of this business practice!

1.Make people think they need my product when it actually doesn't help in any way and charge them a lot for it!
    2. Get them to pay me for a discount...
    3. Help them alienate their friends!!!

PURE GOLD MINE!!!

You aren't kidding. What a joke....lol.
  • bcattoes
    Options

No offense, but I was really looking for the OP to answer (since she will be the one having to sell the products). My bad, though, as I just now realized it was posted a few days ago.

If you only wanted the OP to respond you should have sent a PM instead of posting in an open forum. But my point is still valid. Everyone is not you. Many people have great success without MFP. That doesn't make joining MFP a bad decision for everyone.
  • ruffnstuff
    Options
    ...and, I want someone to tell me more about these "SUPERfoods"! :noway: :yawn:
    Options

Would you like to become a super BAWK coach? Its only $29.99 start-up.

Really.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

do NOT take my scheme, er, I mean, my new business idea away from me! :laugh:
  • ruffnstuff
    Options

If you only wanted the OP to respond you should have sent a PM instead of posting in an open forum. But my point is still valid. Everyone is not you. Many people have great success without MFP. That doesn't make joining MFP a bad decision for everyone.

But the OP started an OPEN FORUM THREAD asking for opinions about being a BeachBody coach. Why on earth would I have needed to pm her? lolzzzzzzz
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    And the angels all sang......

Seriously...... save your money and eat real food.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    do NOT take my scheme, er, I mean, my new business idea away from me! :laugh:

we can share the idea. Just need two more people to move in on the second level..
  • bcattoes
    Options

But the OP started an OPEN FORUM THREAD asking for opinions about being a BeachBody coach. Why on earth would I have needed to pm her? lolzzzzzzz

Because you wanted only her to answer.
  • abickford82
    abickford82 Posts: 207
    Options
    Love Beachbody. Not only did I become a coach, but I recently became an Insanity certified instructor, but working on my CPT through NASM, and this fall going to back to school to become a nutritionist all because of Beachbody and what they're amazing products have done for me. I love Coaching, and if you get with the right upline, they'll help you get where you need to go. She took me from active to Emerald in one month, I'm working on being Ruby by month 2.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Another star is born

I almost spit water from laughing so hard! This is what I was thinking!! ;-)