Question...?

Irishaingeal
Irishaingeal Posts: 29
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I know it is important to get enough sleep and to log everything i eat. I've found i can stay at my current weight if i don't log but for some reason i can't get rid of anymore. So back to logging i go. but I have a question on that. At my job i work 2nd shift. 3pm-11:30 four days a week. However on that fifth day i work 3rd shift. So I work 11:15p to 7 am. Which gives me being up around 20-24 hours straight before I get sleep. I am unsure of if I should start into a new day or keep everything on one day.

As it is I work the third on Monday so i wake up Monday around 10am and then don't go to bed until 7 am Tuesday.

Any advice would be appreciated. :happy:

Replies

• I am often up until 4 or 5am but I log between sleeps. It has been working for me and I have been losing weight so far. Good luck, and I know you'll find out what works for you. =]
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    The day closes at midnight. So - after midnight it would be a new day!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Maybe carve out a 12-hour chunk for each day and plan your meals & snacks betw those times.....
    It can really fall anywhere in the 24-hr period and count each as a different day....??
    you're probably not very sleepy, but try and get more sleep for weight loss AND energy:)
    Good Luck and it's great that you're trying to keep things real!
This discussion has been closed.