Pre Wedding Photo shoot tomorrow..

Options
This should be interesting as the photo we choose from this shoot will be displayed at our wedding mounted on a board for people to sign messages.. I've already been practising 'slim' poses but it will be good to see how far I've come, although the wedding is actually only 2 and a half months away!!

Anyone have any great tips on poses to look slimmer? I like to have the camera slightly above me, looking down to eliminate the extra chins I have, and I've heard about the one where you stand sideways on and then twist your body around towards the camera, with one leg slightly in front. There are going to be a lot of informal shots too, so it will be interesting to compare the rehearsed shots where I'm sucking in my tummy to the spontaneous ones!

has anyone else had dramatic before and afters on pre/wedding photos?

Replies

• upsy
    upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    Have a look at Victoria Beckham poses, i think she is really good in posing, she always keeps the same for perfect pictures.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Before my wedding, I read that you should stand with your arms slightly away from your body and point your chin down a little. Also, we did the message board thing too, and it is really adorable!