Butt Cheeks ?

Options
13»

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Depends on the activity... It's kinda the dress code at my hot yoga class so I roll w it... Wouldn't be caught dead in those shorts at my corp fitness center. Well that's not true but when I realized they were the only shorts I had I tied a long sleeve shirt around the waist before running lmao

Yeah... I work out at a corporate gym and I've seen 2 instances of said butt cheek action in over 8 years... lol
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Cheek peek > pokies in my book
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Not cute on anyone over age 2, that's just cheap and trashy looking.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Depends on the activity... It's kinda the dress code at my hot yoga class so I roll w it... Wouldn't be caught dead in those shorts at my corp fitness center. Well that's not true but when I realized they were the only shorts I had I tied a long sleeve shirt around the waist before running lmao

Yeah... I work out at a corporate gym and I've seen 2 instances of said butt cheek action in over 8 years... lol

Oops... are you my co worker?? Lmao... I only did it because it was a trail run 8 mi into the woods... Most of my coworkers are lucky to make it 8min let alone 8mi
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Did the butt in question look good?

It wasn't MY type of butt...it was a little pancaky for my tastes.

If it was "pancaky" as in Miley Cyrus at the VMA awards pancakey then ... YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Was just about to ask if she saw Miley. LOL.

LMAO at juices. EWWWWWW.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Um, no. I'd be afraid of miscellaneous juices being left behind on the machines. :noway:

:sick: groooooooooosss
  • yellerica83
    Options
    hahahahaahah you are all too funny....I don't need to see anyone's cheeks while working out....and ew to juices on the machines and dingleberries...lol
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a good looking butt, BUT there's a time and a place for it. Not @ the gym, please. Already going to get a face-full of nudity in the locker room, kthnx.

Also, if your cheeks are exposed aren't you going to get extra ... stuff on the machines? Ew :(
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Did the butt in question look good?

It wasn't MY type of butt...it was a little pancaky for my tastes.

If it was "pancaky" as in Miley Cyrus at the VMA awards pancakey then ... YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Google imaging "Miley Cyrus + pancake butt" now...
    Don't do it! You'll be scarred forever!

Too late! Quick someone who knows how to posts gifs...find a "Miley Cyrus + pancake butt" one to post! I would say that the butt in question did not look as good as Miley's butt. VERY weak looking. Sad really.
    miley-cyrus-flat-*kitten*-vma1.jpg

Yup! About like this...with shorts that said "Brooklyn" across the backside. My official vote is: Not Cute!

hqdefault.jpg
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options

Oops... are you my co worker?? Lmao... I only did it because it was a trail run 8 mi into the woods... Most of my coworkers are lucky to make it 8min let alone 8mi

lol... I think I would have mentioned something if we were!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Yes

5a0c3ea3-7edd-445e-b230-de650c3d5b68_zps279fb8c8.jpg

No
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options
    Yes

5a0c3ea3-7edd-445e-b230-de650c3d5b68_zps279fb8c8.jpg

No

SQUATS.... they work!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

Only 2??? I saw 2 instances of butt cheeks this week alone at my gym! That makes 4 different cheeks technically.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Not for me, because if they do something where they have to kick a leg up in the air, chances are high you're going to see some sweaty vagina. I don't like to look at sweaty vagina.