I finished Power 90!!

Options
Well today was a milestone for me. I finish Power 90, all 90 days and never missed a single workout! I even went on two mini vacations and was still able fit in the workouts. My wife has been so supportive. I lost 21 pounds while doing the program and several inches from my waist, arms, and legs. I also had to buy new suits a few weeks ago and I have dropped from a size 54 to a 44! My hope is that everyone will keep pushing play and counting their calories because it works!! I am going to move on to the Power 90 Master Series Lean so maybe I can trim so body fat and my skin will tighten up! I would insert some pictures if I knew how.

Everyone have a great day!

Replies

• vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Now I did part of power 90 back in the early 2000s but everyone is talking about p90x...which is just way too hard for me. Did you do the original P90 or 90x? If it was P90...I didn't know that was available. Where do I get it?
  • stevenkuni
    Options
    Beachbody.com is where you can find the original Power 90. The workouts in P90X were too long for what I can fit in in a day. The Power 90 and the P90 Master Series workouts are all under 1 hour. Enjoy!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well done - that's really dedicated. And what a loss! Congratulations.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Great job, Steve. That's a huge accomplishment!
  • mykaar74
    Options
    great job, i have P90, P90X, and Insanity, so knowing you had success it makes me want to open those boxes and get on my way. Right now I'm doing the C25k, but i'm sure I can fit the P90 in my day, thanks for the inspiration, and once again CONGRATS
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!!! That is so AWESOME!!!
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and I'm determined to keep pushing play!!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Beachbody.com is where you can find the original Power 90. The workouts in P90X were too long for what I can fit in in a day. The Power 90 and the P90 Master Series workouts are all under 1 hour. Enjoy!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!