I really don't want to eat more need some motivation!!

Options
I need help, I'm over by 24 calories for the day (which I can exercise away) and I'll be honest I really want to eat more, but I don't think I'm actually hungry lol so give me some motivation to not eat more tonight!!!

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Just don't. Drink a big glass of water. Get moving a little bit -- take a walk, do a workout, whatever. Chew some sugar-free gum. If you're not hungry, don't eat. Do something else to keep you occupied. :)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Drink some water, find something else to do, and check back in with yourself in a certain amount of time. If you're still hungry, eat something. Everyone has days they are more hungry than others, and it's not the end of the world if you go over calories. I see from your profile pic that you have a little one, so it could be anything from hormones to a baby growth spurt (if you are breastfeeding) behind the hunger.
  • Othelie157
    Options
    I need help, I'm over by 24 calories for the day (which I can exercise away) and I'll be honest I really want to eat more, but I don't think I'm actually hungry lol so give me some motivation to not eat more tonight!!!

When I get the sweet cravings at night I usually drink fruit tea. It's about 5 calories.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    do a workout and burn some calories - drink lots of water afterwards and with the burned calories you can have a snack if you really need one

opt for a piece of fruit or yogurt or something low cal

No biggie :wink:
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys, I drank a bit of water, and then did a bit of running around and now thankfully I'm not hungry anymore!! Yay!!