Ready to quit my ED and lose weight healthily c:

Options
Hello there,

I'm an 19 years young lady currently battling with bulimia and binge eating disorder.
Um, it all started Last april.. I was 5'2" and 150 lbs, overweight and unhappy and without even feeling it, I started to become depressed and weight was falling down, everybody was commenting about my weight-loss, and it only made me wanting to lose more. July came and I was already 120lbs. My secret was restricting heavily and over exercising whenever I go over my calorie limit. I started to binge more often, and slowly started to gain the weight back. By september, I was already 130lbs. 135 by january, 145 by march.. I don't purge as much anymore, but I'm still struggling with binge-eating. but anyway.. I'm feeling positive and I don't want to destroy my health and that's why I've been thing a lot lately, and decided to do something about it. I cannot continue this way.. I'm giving up my EDs. I'm leaving the past behind me and starting a fresh new start. I want to look healthy, strong, energetic, because honestly, right now, I only feel constantly tired, with huge bangs under my eyes, constantly light-headed and sleepy. I exactly feel like a broken flower. :c
Erk. sorry for the long presentation, loaded with negativity.. but just to keep it short : I m here to have my fresh start.
My current weight is 139lbs and I'm starting a healthy 1200 diet and exercising 3 times a week.
My goal is to get to 110lbs. Yay, I can do this. we all can get to our goals if we believe that we can.

I'm glad to be here.