Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What syncs with myfitnesspal?

I'm looking for recommendations for HRMs that sync with myfitnesspal. I'll be able to get one through my insurance in a month or two and was wondering what you guys like. I've thought about fitbits but I'm not sure that it does enough for what I want. I want to be able to have a more accurate count of my calories burned while running or other workouts. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    I have a Fitbit Flex & it syncs really with MFP. It doesn't track your heart rate but does track daily steps & calories burned. I honestly don't know if it's accurate [I think it is because I've continued losing while following it's recommendations] but at least it's consistent, and I can tell days when I get a ton of activity & days I don't. I can see when things change & why, & it does motivate me to be more active and walk rather than drive if I can.
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Thanks for the info!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    I had a FitBit One. Loved it! It is not accurate with like weight lifting and calisthenics but it is great for walking and running.