being overweight is like getting picked on by the schoolyard

Options
Bully !

1552302_7300.jpg

Everyday that your overweight your self esteem is being picked on, This reminds me of the schoolyard Bully.

SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO ? I will tell you what you need to do......

You need to push back ! then he will get a little surprised and back off a little bit for a second. Then he will think to push harder ,so now you have a choice to make, do you back off or do you push back even harder !

You push back harder , you take control of the situation ! or you shy away and the bully continues his thuggish ways on ya !

Replies

• superdre
    superdre Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Speak the truth brother! Its like people don't even look at you when you have too much weight. I've been there. I have lost a lot of it in the last year, but it took time for the spirit to heal at least. Either way it's good for all of us to be working hard and taking care of our bodies w/ good food and exercise...
  • endurowoman
    endurowoman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When your self esteem is up those bullies can't get anywhere and losing the weight sure makes a difference on that score! Besides were going to live better no matter how old we get than folks who don't try.
  • superdre
    superdre Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's the truth! We will age better now that we're working on keeping our bodies healthy. Good insight!
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    When your self esteem is up those bullies can't get anywhere and losing the weight sure makes a difference on that score! Besides were going to live better no matter how old we get than folks who don't try.

Soooo true, I'm just glad that I really am trying!!!! :happy:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Bully !

1552302_7300.jpg

Everyday that your overweight your self esteem is being picked on, This reminds me of the schoolyard Bully.

SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO ? I will tell you what you need to do......

You need to push back ! then he will get a little surprised and back off a little bit for a second. Then he will think to push harder ,so now you have a choice to make, do you back off or do you push back even harder !

You push back harder , you take control of the situation ! or you shy away and the bully continues his thuggish ways on ya !
    You Rock Danny!! :wink: :drinker:

Well put...
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you for the point.
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Alright Danny....you are amazing and STRONG!!!! :bigsmile:
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    Speak the truth brother! Its like people don't even look at you when you have too much weight. I've been there. I have lost a lot of it in the last year, but it took time for the spirit to heal at least. Either way it's good for all of us to be working hard and taking care of our bodies w/ good food and exercise...

That's the truth , weighing 330 , Men was scared to look and women were terrified to look. Now even though I need to lose 50 more pounds , I feel in the best shape iv been in the past 8-9 years.