At Home HIIT Workout - 20 mins max

Options
I like HIIT workouts. The fact it does not require a whole hour. Sometimes I am just on the go and very busy that day so dedicating 1 hr sometimes does not fit.

I like to workout at home because sometimes I am so self conscious. BodyRockTv. Google it. They have 20 min exercises. They have motivating titles like 5 day Metabolic Route or 7 Day Kick Your Butt Week. They have 30 day Spring Fling HIIT. Alot of it are interval trainings. I like that its only 20 mins and within those 20 mins is equivalent to running 1 hr run in burning calories!

The people in videos do it with you so you feel like you are not alone. There are alternate exercises if the one in the video is too intense for that time being. They give you options. Its an all over body workout. DO NOT buy their gear. You do not need to.

You can use a chair ;D. Get creative. I just wanted to share this with you. Other than the gym sometimes I just want to stay home and do things myself. It gives a sense of pride of like "woohoo 20 mins of intense exercise, now to hit the shower!!"

Sometimes I wait an hr later and do another 20 mins if I am really feeling pumped up!