The BMI Milestone!

Options
I have a milestone victory to celebrate! Today my BMI moved from the Obese category to the Over category! I am on the downhill slide!! I have been "trying to lose weight" for about 3 years, and finally am able to really do it! I don't have to buy clothes in plus sizes anymore! Thanks to an in-your-face-stop-eating-too-much-stupid book by Joyce Meyer, and the MFP website and my buddies!! :happy:

Replies

• kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Congrats!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That's great! That's a pretty major milestone so celebrate it.
  • Bonnie555
    Options
    That must feel so great, I know it's one of my nemisis - I cannot wait to be on that downward slope also - Keep up the great work - And you must celebrate this is a great one:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Nice one - well done x
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful feeling....hope i can say that one day as well....way to go!!!! Keep up the great work.....you can do it!!!!!
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • bumpthat2000
    Options
    That is my ultimate goal, too! Thanks for the motivation!
  • anthemfamily
    anthemfamily Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I recently hit that goal too. It is such a great feeling!!!!

Traci
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you, congrats!!! Keep up the great work and keep checking in on MFP! I understand your jubiliation, I too have just reached the same milestones. I have lost 90 pounds have had to buy all new clothes, donated all the fat clothes and am NO LONGER obese!!! I am proud of you babe!! STAY STRONG!
    MOLLY
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's really wonderful and super inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! good for you. Such a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!