Exercising at home with animals isn't easy

Options
13»

Replies

• CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My cat stakes out her territory on my yoga mat, and when I try to move her, she sits on my lap. The only thing that works is to scare her away with my exercise ball, but I feel so mean doing it.

I feel your pain.
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Every stinkin' time. It never fails!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My one cat likes to sit/lay in front of my when I do Zumba, I think he must want me to accidentally step on him... The other sometimes will lay on the floor beside me and roll around, so she must think it's time to play, it almost seems like she's trying to participate in the workout. It's cute.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    One of my cats bugs me while I'm doing Wii Fit yoga. She will rub against my legs or she will nip at my calves. lol
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My Dachshund starts H*mping me. He latches on to my arm, leg, anything.......grrrrr...
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I have 2 dogs and 2 cats so this is my life. The dogs know that they usually get fed right after I'm done with my workout so they like to hover. My one pup (in photo) sits behind the elliptical and stares at me, then becomes a Mexican jumping bean the minute I hop off. She's gotten her head smacked a few times by the machine since she sits too close- dummy!
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yes one of my cats thinks it's funny to lay right next to me when I'm trying to do sit ups and my rottweiler likes to stand over me and look at me to check I'm ok, also throwing in the odd lick aimed at my face. My parrot doesn't mind sitting on my shoulder while I'm doing my walking in the house and chatting to me. Makes for interesting workouts most of the time.
  • doaa_abdelatif
    Options
    i'm always super consious while i'm exercising do i don't step upon one of my cats { adrenaline is better than caffiene while working out } lol
    but there are certain situations that they really join me as my oldest kne lukes to sit up on the treadmill yawing while am running & the cute little kitten likes to sit up on my butts while i'm taking the hamster position on my back by raising my legs behind my head :)) and when i play racket they all fight for the ball which i just wanna shoot it back against the wall :D
    extremely entertaining but the irritating thing is cutting the exercise time bcuz of them
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cat + Pilates = HELP