Hi all

Options
Here goes I'm a 32 yr old mother of 4 who's been struggling with my weight for the past 4 yrs,yo yo dieting and flitting between slimming world and weight watchers. I've become a joke among my family and friends who now have no faith in my ability to succeed whatsoever and who can blame them,but this summer I want to prove them all wrong as well as my self.i know what it's like to be slim and feel good and confident in what I wear,and so want to regain that feeling again. I've sunk into a deep depression over my weight over the last few months as I feel my weight is holding me back in so many aspects of my life,I also want to be fit and healthy for my children and around for them a long time. All my family are morbidly obese and my mother is having health problems and it scares me as I don't want to follow the same path. And also want to now set a good example to them to show them it can be done,and yes to say I've proved you all wrong lol.
I currently weight 11st,9 pounds and I am 5ft 1 so every pound shows. My goal weight is around 8 and half stone. I'm taking it 7 pounds at a time and going to reward myself for each 7 pounds lost. I don't measure myself,just go on how my clothers are fitting.
This website has really inspired me as have all you lovely people. I hope to be posting on here my own success story at some point this yr. I'm going to calorie count using Mfp,I started this 3 days ago and am already feeling less bloated,and am starting the Gillian michaels 30 day shred today. I will try to put up some pics of me at my starting weight as I am now if I can figure out how to do it x:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sabrina19782014
    sabrina19782014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    good luck on your venture, just remember you can do it :) like you said you want to get back to where you was happiest, keep that in mind.. and you will get there,
  • Heidihall3
    Options
    Thank you Sabrina for your encouragement I'm feeling really motivated. Just completed day 1 of the 30 day shred. I ache in places I've never ached lol x
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Hi mate and welcome. You sound motivated and that's great. Keep going and you will reach that goal in no time:)