jacki32055
jacki32055 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I got fed up with the way I have started to look i can no longer see the button on my pants and i have to suck in my gut to get my pants on. I am tired of it in all honesty. I went from being toned a yr ago to moving in with my fiance after he got into a serious motorcycle accident and I had to move in with him and help him and take care of his kids plus my kids its hard to get time to myself anymore that I no longer got to work out and keep myself in shape. But that has stopped I started going to the gym again and wantto get back to my 119lbs after having 2 kids self.

My fiance said he tried freetrainer.com but when i went to the site that just didnt seem like something I would want to try. Here I can count my calories without trying to figure it out myself. I think I will really enjoy this site and it seems like it will truely help me reach my goal.

Heres to hoping!!

start out weight-135lbs
goal 119-120

Replies

• I got fed up with the way I have started to look i can no longer see the button on my pants and i have to suck in my gut to get my pants on. I am tired of it in all honesty. I went from being toned a yr ago to moving in with my fiance after he got into a serious motorcycle accident and I had to move in with him and help him and take care of his kids plus my kids its hard to get time to myself anymore that I no longer got to work out and keep myself in shape. But that has stopped I started going to the gym again and wantto get back to my 119lbs after having 2 kids self.

My fiance said he tried freetrainer.com but when i went to the site that just didnt seem like something I would want to try. Here I can count my calories without trying to figure it out myself. I think I will really enjoy this site and it seems like it will truely help me reach my goal.

Heres to hoping!!

start out weight-135lbs
    goal 119-120
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Welcome! everyone here is great and i'm sure you'll be able to reach your goal. good luck :flowerforyou:
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    WELCOME!
    I hope you like the site; it can really work if you hang in there and be patient to let the method work its charm :flowerforyou:
    Thomas
This discussion has been closed.