Motivtion isn't my strong point for myself but...

Options
Ive been here since Jan 2013 i started off well ish.. i lost 21 pounds in 6-7 months, then ive been losing a few pounds putting it back on but from starting and to now its still 21 pounds. i keep tripping myself up and try to get back on track, i just can't seem to stay on track, but i have had enough may of taken me over a year but enough is enough, i made my body look like this no one else, i ate all that bad food, and am the one who lost that 21 pounds, if i can lose 21 pounds i can lose more and i will. First thing i did this morning was sort out a new exercise routine and do some photos for motivation and to make myself stay on track! I will put some of the pictures up, my exercise routine was done on microsoft word so i can't up load it but it has word of wisdom wrote all over it as well as pictures :D The pictures are going to be printed on the same piece of picture, one pictures on the front the other picture on the back, i am going to have 3 copies of these pictures, one for in my note pad for uni, another put on the fridge and the last one on the wall in my bedroom! The exercise routine and motivation stuff is going to the gym with me as well as a copy also going on my bedroom wall! I just thought id share this just in case someone is in the same boat as me :)

This will be on the front:
imageedit_20_7754106853_zps7215412f.jpg

This will be on the back:
imageedit_26_4373807471_zps32d2fceb.jpg

Hope the pictures work :D

Replies

• beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    bump? :) oh it says anything bad on the picture .. picture was too big :)